Luggage space for two large and two carry-on
Minimum Rental 2 days
Customer Deposit = $ 250.00 @ counter
Discount on weekly rates only
- RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Utilization of the vehicle: The vehicle being the object of the rental must be personally driven by the renter AS STATED ON CONTRACT. It is forbidden to overload the vehicle with more passengers than allowed for said vehicle. It is against this contract to take part in any race, competition or to drive under the influence of alcohol.
- Valid drivers: Renter should be over the age of 21years to rent a vehicle, under the age drivers meaning between the age of 18 years and 21 years, there will be an additional fee of $ 5.00 per day. The driver/s should provide a valid driver’s license.
- Rental Period: A rental day is judged on a 24 hours base and a 60 minutes grace period, however if the return time excides the 60 minutes time grace period your contract will enter into an hourly charge .After 3 hours of not returning the car you will be charged one extra day. For our weekly rental, this is classified as a 7 days rental period. All conditions remain the same as per daily rental. Extension of Rental should be reported 12 hours before said return time. Please note: Minimum Rental period is 2 rental days.
- Condition of the car: The renter agrees the vehicle is in proper working order and that he/she must drive in a proper manner and return it in the same condition except in the case of mechanical failure and/ or normal wear which must be immediately reported to the company.
- Deposit: All tariffs are fixed. A deposit of $ 250.00 up to $ 450.00 is required at the beginning of the rental and will be returned to you at the end of the rental after the vehicle is checked and everything is okay. The deposit is valid for the length of the rental and should not be used as a payment for prolonging the rental.
- Responsibility: The renter is responsible for all parking tickets, towing charges and any other offense charges which may be caused during the rental period.
- Insurance: Only authorized drivers will be covered under insurance. When purchasing the Collision Damage Waiver the renter is responsible for a deductible/ excess of $ 1,500.00 if collision may occur during the rental period. You must report all accident / incident to the company.
Supplementary Liability Insurance: When purchasing this insurance you are responsible for a $ 500.00 deductible which will cover the cost of damage done to third party. Please note when purchasing this insurance only the renter is responsible for the damages done to the rental vehicle in the case of such accident.
Theft Protection Insurance: Purchasing this insurance slims the rise of repaying the total cost for the rental vehicle in the case of Theft of the rental vehicle, when purchasing this insurance you are responsible for $ 1,000.00 deductible, no matter the cost of the rental vehicle. Also Theft Protection Insurance does not cover any personal theft . NOTE: INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER TIRE DAMAGES, WIND SHEILD, and UNDER CARRAGE.
- No Insurance Coverage: If the renter decides not to purchase any of the insurances offer by our company and fails to have an insurance coverage of his/her own, then the renter if FULLY liable of any Loss/Theft and or damages which my occur during the rental period.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rental vehicle. If the renter smokes in the rental vehicle a fee of $ 100.00 will be applied and will be deducted from the deposit at the end of the rental period.
- Rental vehicles are not allowed for pets.
Return of vehicle should be clean as picked up, if there is any excess garbage, sand etc there will be a charge of $ 100.00 for cleaning of rental vehicle.