$150 per ATV before discount
- Highlights :
Sample the ATV experience
Enjoy sand gravity and swimming opportunity at Orient Bay
Lunch at Grand Case
Browsing/shopping time in Marigot
Stop at Sunset Beach Bar at Maho Bay
- The itinerary takes you from the Cruise Terminal in Philipsburg via Oyster Pond and Quartier d’Orleans to popular Orient Bay in French Saint-Martin for your first beach stop.
- Next, at Grand Case, the gourmet capital of the Caribbean, you’re treated to a fingerlicking island BBQ lunch.
- You’ll then move on to Marigot, capital of French Saint-Martin, with its colorful market and fashionable boutiques.
- Coming up next is Sunset Beach/Maho, St. Maarten’s #1 beach, with spectacular overhead jet landings.
- Via the Cole Bay Hill with breathtaking scenery and great photo ops you return to downtown Philipsburg, where you have access to an array of watersports activities at an extra cost.
*All 4-Wheelers are with automatic transmission.
*You must be 18 to drive an ATV – please bring your driver’s license.
You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
Towel (available onboard the ship)
Valid driver’s license to drive
Please wear swimsuit underneath your clothing.
*Pregnant women cannot participate, nor guests with heart or back problems.
*Maximum weight per ATV is 450 pounds.
*Minimum Age : 6 years
Rates Include BBQ lunch & refreshments with lunch and throughout this excursion's itinerary
CHECK-IN Daily @ 9 AM @ the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal DURATION 4 hours